Thursday, October 8, 2009

Phrius in the Fall

With cooling temperatures and a chance of snow this weekend, I am soaking in the best of early fall commuting. Rode in today at 40 degrees F and mostly cloudy. Felt phrius and refreshed by the time I got work. The fall color is really coming along. Theo made much commentary on the leaf color as we recently bo-biked to school earlier this week.

I am disappointed that I was not able to celebrate International Bike to School day yesterday with Theo. But I am remembering the excitement we had last week when he biked the whole way to school (1 mile). I received the news via email from Hillary: "Theo rode his training wheel bike all the way to school! He was so proud (as was I). Moxie [our new pup] was too." It feels great to welcome another bike commuter to the bike lane at the ripe age of 3.

3 comments: